Friday, January 09, 2009

National Novel Writing Month is a big challenge

I’ve always wanted to participate in the NaNoWriMo contest, I talked about this before on the blog, basically it s a challenge to write a 50 00 words novel in one month (november to be exact). Now, I’m someone that has little problem writing lots and lots of text, I’m easilly inspired so to speak. Well, as a way to have an archive of what I wrote on this blog I started to record all my post in a word document on my computer. The first post I recorded was the Anti-Religious themes about the golden compas. Well that was in 2007 (november to be exact) and you know that in word you can check the number of words you have written. Well in that more then 1 years of post there is less then 35 000 words in 50 pages of text. So in one year I’ve barely managed to word 2/3 of what would be required of me in 1 month should I participate in NaNoWriMo. Impressive when you think about it no?

No comments: