Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Geekgasm

Maybe a few of you have heard or better still played the amazing game by bioware: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (or KOTOR for the fanbase) well apparently bioware as announced at E3 that a MMO based on the same time period as KOTOR will be out soon. Now that is AMAZING news, just when I though no MMO could ever interest me they bring out probably the only franchise that I might consider selling my Mac for a new PC for. I had hear something big for a new KOTOR was in the work but I just assumed a KOTOR3 (which would also be great!) not a full fledge time waster… a MMO. Well hopefully it will be released after my phd is done so that I can 1) affort to buy and play the game and 2) affort to have more then one working computer.

So please as they say in one article announcing it: “As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in rapture and were suddenly fanboys…”

No comments: