Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm probably just weird.

Monday was the 60th anniversary of the first official showing of the Quebec flag. Well it is also the flag’s anniversary but that not really what I am thinking about. You see Sunday there was a parade in Montreal city to commemorate the flag. Up to now I have no problem, where I have a problem is that even if it is Quebec City 400th anniversary AND that Quebec is the province’s Capital no celebration or commemoration where held. Now I know that Montreal is a bigger town the Quebec, but when it comes to celebration for the Province and the people of Quebec I think you need to hold some form of celebration in the Capital. I don’t care if the one in Montreal is bigger but you should at least have something in Quebec. Oh well maybe it is just me that find this strange but I had to talk about it.

No comments: