Monday, September 10, 2007

Jewish Neo-Nazi?

A few days ago I came upon a article (sorry I can't find it anymore) about how the jewish police of Israel arrested 8 jews for attacking obviously religious jew, gays and handicap people. Those jew where found to be member of a neo-nazi group who basically worshiped Hitler... Now if you told me a few months ago that I would read a story about nazi jew, I'd have guessed it would have been SF or at least an alternate history fantasy. I'm almost wondering if we are witnessing the first baby step in a new "revolution" an attempt to bring forth old ideologies and overthrown the current world order. The rise of extreme right movement just about everywhere in the world is worrisome (slight digression, the Conservative and the ADQ are not extreme right parties, not even close nor at the US Republican for that matter).

----------------
Listening to: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Snow Came Down
via FoxyTunes

No comments: