Friday, August 17, 2007

4th Edition...

Wizards of the Cost as announced today the soon to be release of Dungeon and Dragon 4th edition. If you want to read/hear about it head to the wizard web site and watch the videos. Now I must say that I am very impressed with the online tool but I am not sure it will be such a great time saver, I'm guessing it will take a lot more time to do it online then to do it on paper grid here at home in preparation. Not to mention that a dungeon isn't that bad but what about cities? or the wilderness how much more complex will it be?

Another question I have is his it really necessary? Intuitively I would say no, but then again I've spend many hundred dollars on 3rd edition stuff which is going to be (if previous changes in edition are any indication) but then again I am probably wrong. Many thing can be improved with 3rd edition and maybe it was time to get a 4th edition, I'm gonna reserve my jugement for the final product.

----------------
Listening to: Daniel Barenboim - Nocturne in D flat major op. 27 No.2
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

yofed said...

I know my man will keep playing 3rd edition... they're getting ridiculous!

Krimpoff said...

seems interesting...