Sunday, May 13, 2007

Spider Man 3 revisited

Yesterday I went to see spidermen 3 again, well not really again as I was seeing the IMAX version and torturing myself to the french translation (which interestingly wasn't the worst thing in the movie but came at a close third). The first and foremost annoying thing was a computer clitch in the IMAX sound system that cause everyone sound (including dialogue) to be out of sinc by about 1 seconde. That might not sound like much but trust me it is increadibly annoying. Think about it you hear someone scream duck about at the same time the person raise from ducking. Or you hear a belt sounding after you see the effect of the sound. But this problem got me a free IMAX ticket, so it is not has bad as it could have been. The second most annoying thing was of course the same thing that annoyed the hell out of me the first time I saw the movie: THAT BIG DAMN FUCKING TWENTY MILLIONS FEET TALL IN FOCUS, SPIDER MAN POSING IN FRONT OF AMERICAN FLAG! Enought said. And finally the french translation, it's not bad but some part of the movie are weird in french because part of the dialogue is strangely translated. In short I won't be seeing that movie for a third time and I certainly won't buy the DVD.

No comments: