Monday, April 09, 2007

France is doing the bidding of the Elder god!

A Friend of mine is currently traped in what the German have been trying to annex every 50 years or so, the country called France. In this post he confrimed what I had always suspected: that the French are working to bring about the doom of the human race by secretly working for the Elder God. If you do not understand how his post would confirm that I will be refering you to one of my very very old post where I explain the link between Elder God and speedo. I wonder if they are any other country where public pools required us to involuntarilly do the soul destroying work of things beyond time? And more importantly how close are we to the critical speedo mass that will bring about the apocaliptic demise of the Human race?

No comments: