Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Debate tonight

Well tonight is debate night in Quebec election, where the three main candidate will bring about their all important selling lines to get us to vote for them. I am currently betting that Mario Dumont will be declared the big loser when both parties attack his lack of budjet prediction for his promises and claiming that he is too young/empty/alone to be elected. I plan on watching the debate and doing a post afterward to see if my prediction was correct.

Now another thing about that debate, the Quebec Solitaire representant where not invited, I am both relived and disapointed that it is the case. Relived because that prove once again that no one take them seriousely, disapointed because their entertainnement value is quite high. I pretty sure that their antics would have amused me for weeks to come.

No comments: