Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Day

So today is VD (loves that pun, so sorry I had to make it), still single but well it doesn't really mater. I guessing that since I don't plan on staying in Quebec city (and maybe not even in Quebec the province) it would be stupid for me to look for a girlfriend when I'll be leaving for somewhere else in a few months-a year. Beside now a day being single on VD isn’t so bad, lots of party, lots of people saying that VD is just a commercial holiday (also known as Hallmark day) and of course the little news bulletin telling everyone that it is hard for single on VD (which I find oh so funny). So happy just another day if you are single otherwise: Happy Valentine Day!

Oh and on a maybe related note I finally cut my hair, quite shorter then what I had before. The
Initial response from people I know is that it makes me look younger and actually looks quite good on me so it might have been a good idea.

2 comments:

Krimpoff said...

Me and my girlfriend, we agreed that this day is like any others. First of all, it is supposed to be the celebration of love, not the day where the man gives to the woman.
Second, since I still have to work on that day, it is worthless.

Guess, by the time we are able to see you, your hair will have grown back... I miss my D&D game.

yofed said...

Valentine's day is a good opportunity for a guy to redeem himself when he really screwed up (not giving flowers to the wife when she gives birth... twice!)... I got a treasure hunt, a home made valentine and paper flowers, which were nice... ok, SG-1season 8 on DVD was great too, although it would have been nice without it...

As for D&D.... grrr... we're hosting a game tomorrow... oh well...