Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Apple i line of product

Well if you follow the news you know that Apple just release the product that many of their fan (mac fan boy are a growing phenomenan, which I might have been a slight victim in the past) the iPhone! Now Scott Krutz of PvPonline best summed their reaction (I'm far less enthousiast on that just to tell you) with today's comic: Jesus has come back and he's a phone now.

While I do agree that the phone look impressive and that it's function are intriguing, I'm far from rushing to buy one. For one it's a cell phone, which I don't need yet (I don't want to be always reachable by everyone, I think I need this "freedom"), another reason is that the small version of the phone is 500$ US.

But to get back to the title of this post we see that Apple seems to have decided to make an i line of product. the ibook, iMac, iPod, iPhone, iTv(well now Apple Tv) and probably many other. I wonder if their marketing departement had the same idea I had... call this line of product the iWant product line... Don't you think that would make a good publicity?

No comments: