Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What an annoying week

I don't watch much tv but their is a few show I follow: House, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, Dr Who and since it began Jericho. However this week (well up to next friday) is pretty dry, of all those series the only one showing a new episode is Jericho, House won't start again before the end of October and Atlantis won't start until march, I have no idea when the next season of Dr Who will be. And to add to the annoyance I feel like watching some TV this week... oh well at least Battlestar Galactica restart in a few days it should be enought to fix any lack of Tv I had.

2 comments:

Piccolo said...

But there's a lot tv shows other than that! There are CSI (Crime Scene investigation, Miami), Smallville, Bones and Desperate Housewives! And there is Qubec show's too! You just have to zap after 19h and you can find something!

yofed said...

For me, there is only CSI and Atlantis... so my life sucks! Here Atlantis wont start until January (for that freakin season 2!!!)...

I miss you guys!