Sunday, October 29, 2006

Nothing really

Well You might have noticed that lack of update on my blog, the reason is quite simple: I really had nothing to say (yeah I know a shocker for many.) So a little update on my life, I am apparently getting better at playing pool, well to be honest I am getting less bad ;-) I've been talking to two girls I meet on the internet (no not together separately perverts!), they both seem nice but I've given up on expecting things from online dating, much safer and less likely to lead to terrible wake-up. On other new, I got firefox 2.0 witch a french spell checker, ironically I cannot easily change the language being spell checked which doesn't help the quality of this blog at all but at least if I ever write something in french online it might make it readable.

No comments: