Thursday, August 31, 2006

Why can't it be october already!

Oh why isn't it october already! I want my Battlestar Galactica fix! With last season cliffhanger it just not fair that it didn't restart with both Stargate seasons. Even more so since Atlantis is not that good (except for one or two episode this far). Now I need Battlestar! or a new great SF serie i could watch while waiting for Battlestar...

hmm now that could be a geek song: Waiting for Battlestar. A country geeky song now that would be a first.

2 comments:

yofed said...

In october, both pretty flower and I will be 26, and you'll get older during that month... do you REALLY want to go through that?

asaathi said...

for Battlestar? of course! what is one less year on my life compared to the joy of Battlestar? lol you know I don't mind being older so that not really a problem for me.