Saturday, August 05, 2006

Things to ponder...

If the first thing you think about a woman is how sexy she is she out of your league, if you feel she is drop dead gorgeous she is WAY out of your league. Girl if you wonder if a guy wants to sleep with you, the answer is yes. If you don't wonder then once again the answer is probably yes. If you are wondering if a guy is a pervert well then you can probably find someone that you can define as a pervert.. easilly. But the question you should be asking yourself is would you think him a pervert? and what do you consider a pervert exactly?

well that all I'm not drunk enought to make a really funny drunk post sorry yofed. Oh and it is really funny to try and find which girl you find sexy enough :-p

1 comment:

yofed said...

Ah! Ah! You're SO funny! It's easy enough to find a guy that I find sexy, because there is only 2: my man and Johnny Depp. I'm not that attracted to girls, and quite frankly, my tastes are radically different than those of most guys... I find Sarah in CSI rather cute, Jadzia Dax very good looking and Gwen Stefani as a brunette irresistible. Besides that... nan... sorry!