Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm feeling old!

I just realised that I was the only person in the room where i am right now that remember the time before google on the internet. It was as strange time (around 1995, a few years after color tv but we didn't have cool cell phone yet) when different search engine gave you totally different result, where you have to remember all kind of different address for your daily surfing. It was also a time where just about everyone and their dog had a geocity webpage (or two, or three) it was a time when frame and blinking post where the high end of web page design (no not really blinking post never where high end of anything). It was the begining of blackground for web page and you could see all kind of mindtwisting monstruosity being put there it was a strange time... well now I feel old because of this... nah not really but I wanted to share it with you ;-) oh and yofed I commented on your comment about the whole space exploration debate.

4 comments:

yofed said...

I almost forgot about all that good stuff.... thanks for the reminder!

asaathi said...

yofed is old! yofed is old!!! ;-)

yofed said...

I never said otherwise, especially not that now I'm expecting my second kid, I'll be over 25 in a few months and my "young" aunt is turning 50 soon...

anyflower said...

I totally remember when Copernic, Yahoo and Alta Vista were my search engines... Where we had an internet connection 15h/month... ROFL I don't miss that time!