Thursday, April 06, 2006

Their is something wrong in our society...

I came across this news articles when surfing CNN today. And let me say that anything involving: argument about if a 5 years old should drink beer, guns, baseball bat, baby shower and pregnant woman are bound to end badly. What the hell where they thinking? I admit I haven't been to many baby shower (a big 0 to be honest) but I expect most do not involve any of the preceding except the pregnant woman and baby shower. I'm really too stunned to post any meaning full comment, my only question is: "How the frack can something like that come to be in our day and age? "

1 comment:

anyflower said...

My gosh... people like that were just looking for a reason to fight. They clearly must be mentally disturbed and need to practice Jack Nicholson's lesson from "Anger management" (the movie).