Saturday, March 18, 2006

Well it is strange

Well now this is strange, i just found out the "strange" way that I did not know myself as well as I thought I did. If you had been reading this blog for a while you know that I'm not normally this boyish, but this last week I meet a girl I found I would be attracted too (if it wasn't for some problem like she's married and stuff like that). I was surprised to find her interesting and even to find myself attracted to her as she is the very stereotype of the girly girl girl. Ok, she as something more then that (like studying for a master in astronomy which no offence meant but most girly girl don't reach) and as a very interesting personality. But still if you had told me a week ago that I would be attracted to a girl like that I would have basically laugh at you. But after meeting a girl like her with a great smile an very interesting personality and sharp wits I must say that I have to wonder once again at my taste in woman. Many of you (ok mostly piccolo) said that I was manly(or to be exact, only) interested in a girl physique, and not in her personality, but i realised that I'm very much influenced by a girl personality. I could have sex with a perfect (for me) body woman but I couldn't love her. I need much much more.. Well that probably means I'll be single for a while still but in a way it gives me hope, I can find woman that I find attractive for more then just their body. Maybe it's just a question of going out more and speaking with more people what do you think?

1 comment:

yofed said...

Enfin! Il a compris!