Sunday, March 05, 2006

Kasimasi: Girl meets Girl

As a geek (if you have any doubt about my geekiness read the previous post) I like manga and anime. A few weeks ago, thank to a post from Fred at megatokyo I decided to try watching the anime Kasimai: Girl meets girl. Any person with half a brain probably guessed from the title that it had lesbian overtone... It is basically the story of an effeminate boy that thought some alien interference get turned into a girl and find that a girl he hanged out with all his life loves him and that the girl he had a crush on was a lesbian. Ok this might sound like a perverse thing but the story is amazingly romantic an not overly sexual. It is a very romantic story about a love triangle, at least where I am in the series.

That probably just the wine talking (I've drank a whole bottle of wine) but I must say I like this serie and it romanticism. must mean I am an hopeless romantic again. You know the thing kids fall in love in high school can't get girl. Meets girl year later and fall in love all over again and things work really well. Ok I have a problem there since I haven't fallen in love and couldn't get the girl in high school, not to mention no no childhood love that I haven't seen since and that I would find again now. Well that not exactly true there is a girl that I might have love while I was a kid but I have no hope of ever seeing her again.. beside I don't think I really loved her... or if I did how could I know i haven't seen her in like 22 years.

5 comments:

yofed said...

Quit drinking! NOW!

Piccolo said...

who's the girl???

asaathi said...

Chances are you never met her piccolo and even if you had I'm not going to name any name here. She was a friend I had even before I had met Stormcrow so you can imagine how long ago that was.

Piccolo said...

Yes, but I want a name!!! Or a description! Please! I'm just too curious! And I know some people coming from this little place you lived!

asaathi said...

lol how can I describ a girl I haven't seen in more then 22 years? That would be like asking me to tell you what I had for breakfast june 3rd 1980. I don't remember, she more like a vague memory someone I had fun with and that I lost track of.