Wednesday, March 29, 2006

4th days of clear sky oh my god!

Well, as impossible as it may sound I now have a fourth day of clear sky at the Mont Megantic observatory, something not seen since the beginning of the universe or even before! Now the problems become lack of sleep not lack of sky. I have had only 6 hours of sleep for the last 3 days and have to spend the night working so that might make me a little slow or distracted.

And of course the cooking sucks, like the technician said yesterday: "we have the choice between eating what we did not want to eat yesterday and what we do not want to eat today". I did not think someone could make meal for a whole week without making something that actually taste good. And of course lets us never forget the recycled chicken... she cooked chicken a week ago(Tuesday) and now yesterday she recooked it to make hotchicken (without bread mind you). It's a wonder no one ever got food poisoning here.

No comments: