Friday, February 10, 2006

A guy question...

First a warning as I know that some people first reaction will be to complain about my personal choices of criterion for woman. This is not about me, it is a general question, it relates to my situation slightly but this post is in general not in my situation (even if I will use examples from my life). So please don't comment with something like: you wouldn't have a problem if you where less picky with girls.

Are girl (woman) more likely to find someone rapidly then guy? I ask because most woman that I knew that were single are now matched with someone, while every guy in the same situation is still single. I think that it might be somehow easier for a girl but I might be mistaken so please you my reader enlighten me and tell me. Ok true I might be biased again guy since most of the single guy that I know where single long before I meet my ex but still...

So what do you think? (oh and once again please no post about my insane criterion for woman)

5 comments:

yofed said...

For sex, yes, it's easier. Any woman can get laid if she wants. Unfortunately, finding a good guy is not easy, so no, girls wont find Mr Right faster than their male counterparts. They just have more opportunities.

Piccolo said...

It's hard not to do any comments on your high level criterias for women, but I'll try...

But, maybe women just "try" more guys to find the right one. Or, maybe, they don't want to stay alone, so they are taking any opportunities!

anyflower said...

Considering there are more people of feminin than masculin sex on earth, it should be easier for guys to get girls. For exemple, if you go to Saguenay, there are a lot more women there and it's the women who are single.

Considering the single men thing... I guess you're not matcho enough and that you may intimidate lots of women with your studies and all the stuff. May I add that lots of university teaching staff are single (or divorced) because of the requirements of their jobs... and also 'cause if women have PhD while their man don't, it's a highly risky situation for splitting. Women seek traditional men who can express their emotions (what the fu... that's impossible!) but I guess that most of them really see who the good guys are later in their twenties (not talking about Piccolo and Yofed who seem very lucky and wise). Be patient, Asaathi.

yofed said...

Be patient... and also proactive! Don't just WAIT for a girl to come to you, go out in the real world, meet new friends, enlarge your social circle... and take chances. You might get hurt, but better hurt a few times than alone for a long time!

Piccolo said...

And stop role playing games... That doesn't help to find a girl! ;-)