Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cooking is hard work

Well yofed was right, cooking is hard work. I'm making a spaghetti sauce at the moment and all the cuting and mixing is getting to be a little work out. Well not something really hard but at least something that can be considered an exercise ;-)

Cooking to get in shape, that could be a new fad, make lots and lots of foot and get in shape! well as long as you do not eat all that food it might work ;-p I wonder if a cooking work out would look completly crazy or just weird.

Oh well that my thoughts for the day.

3 comments:

yofed said...

there is no comparison between making the sauce and the actual pasta, silly guy!

anyflower said...

Well... at least being a good cook could make you more attractive for chicks :o)

asaathi said...

MORE ATTRACTIVE TO CHICK? my god that would be scary I would have to beat them off with a low tech persuader (what you non geek call a stick)