Monday, January 30, 2006

Aren't I supposed to be at Mont Megantic

Well actually I was supposed to be but after the really nice (read snow, wind, low visibility and very slippery road) weather we had today and considering the fact that tonight is going to be really good for observation (read cloudy, with the possibility of more cloud and partial chance of seeing the cloud through a small hole in more clouds) we (by we I mean me and the girl I'm supposed to be observing with) decide to stay in Quebec. That gave me the chance of talking with the Spanish collaborator that is in Quebec for the week. We talked about my project and the article that I had started to write about a year ago (yeah my director is kinda slow on giving feedback). So even if I didn't get to observe it was a pretty useful day for my project.

No comments: