Thursday, January 26, 2006

Apparently people do stupid thing for cigarette

Here a bit of news I find particullary interesting in short a 10 hours bank robbery/hostage situation was stoped because the gunman had to smoke. Now you know me I'm really again smoking and cigarette but when it hell stop hostage situation I must give it credit where it is due so here it is a cigarete add by me:


Cigarette! so addictive you'll be too stupid to see simple trick most monkey wouldn't fall for!

or

With people smoking cigarette you will never have to worry about being held hostage again! Cigarette will make sure your captor has to take cigarette break to liberate you.

I know I shouldn't laught because the people taken hostage had a very long and hard time but when I hear that the guy fell to the police leaving a pack of cigarette outside, I can't help but smile at the stupidity of it all.

No comments: