Monday, January 09, 2006

Ah familly

Well I don't remember if I talked about this before but until recently (about one year ago) my dad's familly weren't talking to each other. A typical argument about a dead parent's money that wouldn't be solve because each side though they knew the truth and didn't want to hear the other side truth. But this year I finally had a few familly diners with this side of my familly and i can safely say that even after 8 years it is easy to see that we are familly I must also say that I prefer this side of my familly to the other.

They are in short more fun, when they are around the disccusion are passionate, the jokes are funny (well they are my familly so I understand it might be a surprise but trust me) and it fells like familly. Unlike the other side of my familly (my mothers) where well the people are boring, a typical party with them involve standing around and waiting for the parent to give out benediction for the new year (no I am not kidding).

In short I'm very happy to be able to enjoy this side of my familly again, I have a lot of catching up to do with them and since they almost all live in Quebec city like me well that give me a lot of opportunity to meet them.

1 comment:

yofed said...

That's nice to hear!!!