Saturday, December 24, 2005

Yet another christmas blog

Well I would like to wish a merry christmas to all my reader and to everyone else for that matter just because you don't read my blog doesn't mean you can't have a merry christmas, it's a downer but you'll get over it ;-p Myself I'll use this holiday time to relax, relax and play WoW while relaxing ;-p hey it's my first vacation in a year!

On another note King Kong isn't that great. I saw it yesterday and I couldn't get into the movie things keep sending me back to the land of: but darn it that isn't even logical in the movie! Oh and I keep expecting Godzilla to show up and find with the monkey so that give you an idea of how many big prehistoric like monstre the monkey fight in the movie. It's entertaining but it could be way shorter then the 3 hours it now is.

1 comment:

Chibithulhu said...

Of coruse King Kong is inferior. He has no tentacles.