Wednesday, December 28, 2005

So how was your chrismast?

Well thanks for asking. What? you did not ask? no no I distinctively heard you and since it is my univers (what you don't belive that either? just look at the 345th star in NGC 4900 it right on it surface. what? your saying you can't read the surface of stars in galaxy 15 Million light years away? so that mean you have to trust me the astronomer here) I'm probably right.

So all in all it was a good christmas, I've had a party with a part of my familly I hadn't seen in 8 years because of a familly feud so it was pretty nice. it isn't the best christmas I've had but it was a pretty nice one. Also yesterday I got to see little J. Yeah stormcrow and piccolo paid me a little visit in their role of transporting unit for little J ;-) The little guy is really cute and fun and he like to laught a lot.

1 comment:

Piccolo said...

Someday I'll have a plate on my car with: "Mom's Taxi"