Friday, November 11, 2005

Oh irony...

Last post Piccollo posted the following comment:

For someone with nothing to say... First, you will not find a girl if you're staying in front of your computer playing games...

Second, you can find time to answer my e-mail that I sent you this morning???

So if I understand correctly: I've got to get off from the computer and THEN answer an e-mail I was sent... yes I think irony struck.

Ok, ok I admit it it not really irony since she specify that I have to stop playing games at my computer not just being on it... tho I wonder how she expect i'd find a girl staying in front of the computer answering HER married woman and mother of a little J e-mail... must be a weird woman mind thing that no guy can ever hope to understand.

Cause you know woman are crazy man are stupid but woman are crazy because man are stupid...

1 comment:

Piccolo said...

De toute façon, marriée ou pas, je suis trop grosse pour toi...