Sunday, October 30, 2005

WoW

Well like millions of people before me I joined World of Warcraft, the time spend their can explain in par why I haven't been posting here that often. There where also the fact that I am working hard to produce a good looking scientific image (as opposed to a good looking image or a scientific image both of wich are much easier to obtain) for a astronomy calender and thinking about how I would dresse up for halloween...

right now I have two possibility for that something like a witch (yep that includes a dress... hmm seems that if I would do that I'd be cross-dressing... could my manly pride take this... yeah why not ;-)) or a australian road sign saying: Kangoorou crossing.. easier on the manly pride but not really funny or halloweeny. Tomorrow maybe pictures!... which ever I choose!

No comments: