Thursday, September 22, 2005

No witty title

I couldn't think of a title so you get the no witty title one. Don't want to? well propose a good title for this post and well that pretty much it. Yesterday was my grand-mother funerail, a formal affair where I realised that this side of my familly was way bigger then the other. There must have been over an 100 people there. What really struck me was the number of very young children, one of my cousin as 2 (one around a year old) and is pregnant with another (all boys from what I know.. poor little her), the wife of another cousin just had a daughter (4 months old at the moment) and another one of my cousin is preggant with a daughter. I think this is fantastic, more and more young children! Those are fun ;-)

1 comment:

Piccolo said...

And when will you have children?? Your mother must bothering you about becoming a grand-mother!!! But maybe your sister will have child before....