Sunday, September 04, 2005

Lets start the moving process!

Well, I did not think it would happen this year but as you know I'll be moving in a few weeks... that means I have to start the moving process well like today... lets use that long week end to do something productive. So from today foward I'll be in the process of packing things up so that I can move hopefull around the 15th of september. Everyone that wants to help are welcome to come but you have to know that most of my stuff is books.. so expect lots and lots of heavy box filled with way too many books.

Yep I'm a bookworm... I love reading books and I love owning book I don't know why but I find it more satisfying to read MY book then to read a library book... must be my weird materialistic self asserting itself. DOWN MATERIALIST SELF DOWN! ;-) Good day.

1 comment:

yofed said...

Yeah, I know what you mean.... I have enough books to fill a wall.... and I can't seem to be able to get rid of any of them... keep up your good work!