Monday, September 26, 2005

Feeling silly but no inspiration

That annoying I want to post something really silly because I find myself feeling that I want to be silly in a weird sort of way, but for some reason I don't have any inspiration to post anything sorry. The Weird side of the force has left me.. that must be because I don't have a master, an apprentice and a foo because you know always pi they are a master, an apprentice and a foo. The foo is always the most powerfull of the three in the weird side of the force.

On a completly unrelated topic I just heard something strange on a podcast (the infidel guy) I listen too, first that woman orgasm help woman keep a flat stomac. Apparently unsexually satisfy woman uterus expend and having orgasm force it to contract back. Also, apparently shallowing after a fellatio is good for depression and fertility for woman. Good news for guy but I think woman might argue about that.

1 comment:

yofed said...

I think the size of the uterus is really a concern for young mothers and that's about it. After 6 weeks or so, the uterus goes back to its normal size and shape anyway. Anyway, usually sex is not recommended for six weeks after birth... find something better than that.