Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dream fracking theater!

As anyflower knows last night I went to see the Gigatour at the Bell center in Montreal featuring DREAM THEATER! The shows started at 16h30 with at first two groups I don't remember the name of.. the first one was bad musically but good for a show, lots of energy even if they seemed unable to do something other then fuck... the other group well... not as good. Then came the first groups I really wanted to see: Symphony X, great performance but the crowd got a little too much in the show so the sound was crappy. but still GREAT show. After that we had Nevermore... not bad but not impressive... then we had Life of Agonie, who's music an presence on stage can be describe by their name, I am trying to represse that memory you know...

Afterward the bigs name started coming.. first Fear Factory, I didn't know them all that well before the show but they were good..... and a great introduction for Dream Theater! We where supposed to have a little 90 minutes alone with them... we ended up with close to 2 hours with amazing performances... It was a really great show and dreams really know how to work the crowd. They played from quite a few of their album, mainly the last two but we had a few performance form Scence from a Memory and Metropolis. So in short IT WAS AMAZING!

oh and afterward Megadeth played... but I was on a too big Dream Theater buzz to realise it.... yes, dream is that good.. Dream is DREAM!

So well that the reason there was no poste yesterday... too much fun listening to dream.. now I have a rage of listening to Scene from a memory in loop.

2 comments:

anyflower said...

There are no polite words I could use to describe my feeling towards you actually! Let me just answer GRRRRRR and not in a sexy way, it's rather mad! Well... I couldn't go to the show but at least, I can listen to Scenes from a memory in loop at home too.

yofed said...

I wish I were there to see them gods.... oh, I guess I would just have been too fucking loaded to enjoy anyway....