Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Opportunity...

I've been given an opportunity yesterday that I think I will take, it is not really something big but it involves change in my life and my financial situation (toward less money unfortunatly) but I think I would be happier with that opportunity. I juste wanted to talk to you about it a little (no detail yet) because there are still some details that might make this opportunity fall appart.

no, it is not love so don't start betting on the name or appearance of my next girlfriend yet. (hmm I had made a strange freudiant slip there.. it's corrected just thought I would share that I did... you can use the comment to guess what the slip was.)

well that will be all.. except for this Picollo watch the next post it is for you and stormcrow.

2 comments:

yofed said...

I want to know more!!!

anyflower said...

A freudian slip?

1st Guess:
"don't start betting on the name or appearance of my next boyfriend yet."

2nd Guess:
"don't start betting on the name or appearance of my next girlfriend wet."

3rd guess:
"don't start betting on the name or appearance of my next girlfriends yet."

If I succeed in guessing, what's the prize?