Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The opportunity realised...

Well I promised I would speak more about the opportunity I got. One of my friend is moving out of Quebec to go to (ironically) Ottawa, that means he is leaving his appartement which is a big three bedroom appartement and cost exactly as much as my small two bedrooms (any one that claims their is actually a second bedroom and not a very big closet is exagerating). So that means I'll be moving over the next month or so.That why I said it's an opportunity that would lower my financial means, the moving part will cost me particullary since I have to buy an oven, a fridge and both a washer and drier. But aside from this "hurdle" I find myself facing a much bigger appartement, far less noisy neighbor (only one instead of around 8 here) and actual room to get a roommate should I decide I need one or want one.

Yep, that means you'd be able to come split the bill with me anyflower if you ever come to Quebec :-p It not much but I feel that If I had passed it up I would have lost a lot and well it's rewarding to have found this for myself.. will finally be able to do parties at my place! and games! and stuff! and as long as I am alone I'll make it into the biggest bachelord pad in the whole wide world! just kidding! So here it is for the curious yofed ;-)

6 comments:

yofed said...

She wont go to you, but to me.... nurses have way better wages here... and pretty me is here!

anyflower said...

AAAAAAAAA everyone is fighting over me!!!

anyflower said...

Can't deny the charm of Quebec city though (no, I'm not talking about yours Asaathi!)

yofed said...

Yeah, but I want you more than him! lol

asaathi said...

hmm Yofed want you more then me... yofed is bi? or is it something more subtle?

yofed said...

I meant I want her more than you want her... dumbass! And for being bi, my man doesn't want to share me with anybody, not even a girl... lol