Thursday, August 18, 2005

Introspection and stuff.

After yofed comment on my dream post, I figured I should think about myself and do a little introspection. I have to think a little about myself and how I "select" the woman to date. I admit that look plays a big part in how attractive I find a woman, which I admit is pretty shallow. And there is also the fact that I will not date a woman that I do not find attractive. I assume that it is the same for everyone, I cannot see how some one spend his life with someone he(or she) finds ugly. Anyway, aside from that yofed comment convinced me I have to think about myself and how I see love and stuff so that I do not end up being a person I don't like because I never thought about how shallow I was. You know do a hey how am I and is that how I want to be.

On a slightly related note I wonder about something: Would I get that many comment on how closed minded I am if the kind of woman I liked where fat(for exemple)? Cause you probably know from reading me that I like thin, sporty woman and everytime I say that fat people are not physically attractive to me (notice the to me.. you know as in in my opinion just me, my personal taste) I'm told to be more open minded that they might be good person and such. I alway wonder if I said that I did not find thin woman attractive if I would get the same kind of response. My personal experience with things of this nature tell me that no....

2 comments:

yofed said...

What if... What if you find a cute little dolly you like. Then she gets older. She gets pregnant. Most women don't love their baby weight... Then, she becomes fat. What do you do? You love her,but you are not attracted to her anymore? You divorce her? Or maybe you just adapt to the harsh reality of life that nobody can be good looking forever...

Piccolo said...

Yofed asked a good question! And for me to say now that you don't find thin women attractive, you find anorexic women attractive. All one are always to fat for you even if they are'nt. And maybe when you take the time to know somebody, even if at the first look you're not attracted, maybe you'll find something!