Friday, August 05, 2005

Feeling like writing

A while ago, yofed started a contest to see who could write the best story on a topic she had selected. while the contest itself didn't seem to fly (I was the only entrant! wait doesn't that mean i won? hmm Yofed? If you want to read that story it is located here). I had a great time writing it and it really helped my creativity. (now that a reference to the recente anyflower's post about creativity) So now I'm thinking about writing a short story each month, I still have my second entry into yofed contest but I'm still not sure I will post it since it will probably be X-rated.

So well the point of this post is simple I'll be inviting you my reader to do the same! and if you do please send me a link so that I can go and read your story (I love reading story!). So go write your own story! Please!!! write story! ;-)

Oh on another note, once I have finished my predoc examen I'll be working on three thing one of which is a web page. Since I'll be working on a web page I'll probably change the layout of my blog, make it more me, more Assathi like.

5 comments:

Piccolo said...

My only hope is that your story don't have the same amount of spelling mistakes than your blogs

yofed said...

lol... as for me, it is very unlikely that I will find the time to write... I have very little time for myself, and when I do have time for myself, I am physically and mentally exhausted...

asaathi said...

Firs to Piccolo, me no mak tipo! All it dream in you ead! Me stori whill be all goode, like me normal poste.

Seriously I'll try to be more gramar and spelling conscious. Just as a exercise for me.

And yofed: FIND TIME!!! for me... please.. pretty please? and also what did I win?

Piccolo said...

baveux! hi,hi,hi

yofed said...

Personnal time is pretty much non existant when you have a child. The only way I can find some would be to get a babysitter, or to stay awake at night. If I stay awake, I'll be a bad mother the day after. My son first, me after... if I can.