Monday, July 04, 2005

Weird dream

I had a weird dream last night, I don't really recall the details (I'm very bad at recalling my dreams for some reason.. they must be too close to what I perceive as reality to be of interest ;-)). But here is what I remember: I was in the Montreal subway on a new line (red line to be exact) and I was taking the subway to the last stop on that line (don't ask me what it was I don't remember), now things start to get strange at the second to last station... the subway start to loose it wall and ceiling.. but that like normal since no one, including me, seems to find anything strange there. in the end we are left with a little square where everyone that was in the subway is standing. Then we reach our destination and everyone as to get off quick or the next train will bump us right up in the air. We all get off fast enough and then the next wagon appear in the place of our previous. Then something I don't remember happened and finally I had to get back home... but it's not with the same way. We have to pass a check point, there we are asked weird question (sorry I don't remember them) then there is a place for 13 people not more not less. So while waiting for the 13 people to get at the waiting area I wake up... and forget almost half the dream ;-)

so what do you think it means? aside from: you really should get more interesting dream?

4 comments:

yofed said...

Last night, I dreamt one of my plants was dying because there were too many bugs on the leaves, so I lookes closely, with gloves on and tape around my had to get rid of the aphids, and I realized I had more than that... I had all kinds of bugs (one looked like a rock), and even a frog and a turtle... I tried to hit the turtle, but even injured, the turtle could spit poison at me... so an other turtle advanced to protect the injured one.... and looking better under the leaves, I realized there was a whole family of the poisonnous turtles!!! And I also found a model ship made of wood... I picked it up, backed away from the plant, and the ship became much bigger, almost a foot long. I showed it to my man and a few friends, and we relized the railing on the poop deck had been sanded away, and we were wondering why... I looked more closely, And I saw some engravings, saying some important lady (the equivalent of the virgin mary!) gave birth right there in 313 (or 363).... Cool....

After that, I realized I was about to sail around the world on that ship, in the Pacific ocean and everything, so I asked a lot of people how the waves were there, if I would be seasick.... and I got in the boat.... it was a canoe and we had to paddle.

Want to hear about some other of my dreams?

asaathi said...

Of course I want to hear all about your dreams Yofed ;-)

jomama said...

What it means?

Don't get on the subway.

anyflower said...

Geek dreams really are interesting! Although I don't remember my latest dreams, I usually dream about emergencies I have to manage. Since those situations usually take place at the hospital, I end up revising medecine knowledge all night long! Wierd thing: I often dream in English and as far as I can remember, there has always been a background music on my dreams!