Friday, July 29, 2005

Mégantic day 4



well this is not yet the daily night sky update since it's kinda early to make prediction from the sky but considering we are curently flooded with cumulus cloud it is very possible that we will find ourself with a clear night. No day I'm gonna show you a few pictures of my hiking yesterday, well there ain't much picture to show since I did only take like 3 but hey I feel like sharing! feel the love!

First the begining of the trail we took, it was to be a 5 km trek throught forest, mountains and nothing else.

The second pictures is taken where the tree change, you leave from a majority of leaffull trees to pines and other needle bearer. But since blogger as turned my order inside out.. the first is the second and the second is the first.. that clear no?

No comments: