Sunday, July 24, 2005

Loto Quebec Fireworks

Last night I went with a few friends to watch the h Quebec firework at the Momorency park Waterfall. I had see this firework competition before but never from close and where I could see everything. It had always been impressive but with all the rest, you know music and seeing all the firework not just the high flying one it's a fantastic spectacle. Now last night was Canada and it was great even tho I do not think they will win the competition, it lacked a little wow factor.. at least according to my taste.

On another not this is my 170th post on my blog! Impressive isn't it? Oh and next week you will get post from an official astronomical observatory! I'll try to give you a night by night post of our progress... it should be fun even if I am not the primary investigator for the mission.

One last thing: Never forget fun and life! my cat sure as hell doesn't ;-)

No comments: