Thursday, June 23, 2005

What no bike today, has Asaathi already given up?

Well, no I haven't given up. It just that I am not sure I'll be able to get back home on my bike tonight after my kung fu class. I'm usually dead, almost unable to walk tired after my weekly kung fu class. Well I'm not really dead but you get the picture. So I figured out this morning that it wouldn't be a good idea to have to come home on a bike that I might not be able to ride on much less walk with by the end of the day. Yeah yeah, I'm lazy but you know what I prefere to be lazy and at home to celebrate than be traveling for 4 hours to try to get back home because I am too tired to ride my bike. And beside I want to be home early enough to catch my friends and get to the St-Jean party somewhere... probably we will make our own but hey a party is a party!

2 comments:

anyflower said...

hmmm.... thought you didn't want your readers to know your name ;o)

asaathi said...

Oups... the name will be gone in a few seconds ;-)