Saturday, May 28, 2005

Where are the cute nurse?

Now, yofed said that I twisted my ankle (again) so that I could like manbou be treated by cute nurse. Well WHRE ARE THE CUTE NURSE? I see no cute nurse, is some home treatemant too much to ask? Now I have a twiste ankle and no car that mean I cannot walk to the hospital you know, cute nurse (for ugly nurse don't bother I'm all right) should come and check on me.

Hmm that suddently made me think, if all nurse were ugly I'm pretty sure more people would be better much faster. Maybe this is the way we have been looking for to solve the emergency room problem of Quebec. Maybe what the health care system needs is not more money but more Ugly nurse, and a way to pay to have the cute nurse taking cure of you (like I don't know 1000$ a day or something like that). the cuter nurse would et bonus on "performance". ;-)

Seriously just kidding keep in the cute nurse and the ugly one too. When I'm sick enough to go to the hospital, I way to sick to flirt with a nurse good looking or not. All I want is competent people to work toward curing me and make sure that when I'm well enough to flirt they kick me out with a swift kick in the ass. Finally outside an hospital I'm very willing to meet cute nurse (or cute any job woman for that matter) and flirt. They can even buy me a beer or two or three... seeya!

2 comments:

Manbous said...

Well, there is definitely something you're doing wrong, 'cause I didn't even ask for it, and then the first I know Boom three beautiful ladies fall on my lap (figure of speech, of course)...
Maybe you should try the "I'm helpless, I can't do anything by myself, I need help, please" approach...
Good luck!

anyflower said...

The last patient who flirted with me... let me remember what I did to him. Ah! He thought I was really younger than he was and that turned him on. In a mental health setting, a nurse is simply not interested in her patients. So I told the guy my hair were gray (which is not false) and he automatically went away. I'm getting quite efficient at repelling guys!