Sunday, May 08, 2005

Not knowing Spanish

A little comment before I leave for my check out and flight plan. I hate not knowing spanish in spain. I feel like I can´t connect to anyone since there some kind of language barrier between us. Sure I´ve found quite a few people that understand english (and some french) but still it a foreign language for them and I speak with a canadian accent they are not used to. conversation are short and to the point, wich for someone that needs to talk like me is annoying. Well I guess I´m just learning to listen.

1 comment:

yofed said...

Yeah, I know what you mean..... the only time I was in Spain, I ended up speaking a mix of French, English and Italian to make myself understood... It sucks.... so learn from it and study Spanish with cute chicks over there!