Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Is today an holiday I haven't hear about?

Like the title says... there like only half the people that are normally here working today? Is it the first day of sun in a darn long while holiday? Yep we finally have sun in quebec today in fact according to my weather watch it is partly cloudy at around 15C. (no not 15 times the speed of light you physic geek 15 celcius! ah physicist and their weird underdanting of simple day to day life of normal euclidian people).

On a completly unrelated matter a while ago a guy I know from one of my classes talked about how french miss pronounce some words and how it can be very funny for him. Like for exemple it seem that in Quebec when we say happiness it sound like a penis. So french girl and woman when an englo ask you what you want in life please for the love of god don't answer happiness. It might be misinterpreted you know ;-)

On another completly unrelated note, my prog-metal day goes very well... lots of Dreamtheater and Ayreon up to now. I hope we have a little Victoria from Yofed ;-) I'm sure that with her gene and the positive of Dream theater music to help her she would become a great prog-metal singer.

6 comments:

yofed said...

Well... My son really enjoy Dream Theater.... As soon as the first notes started, he pointed at the speaker, started dancing and vocalizing with the music...

anyflower said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anyflower said...

Victoria... That's a name I never thought about for my future kids. I sure had Camille and Clara but Victoria! I hope lots of boys to Yofed so I can use the name myself. She can have a Nicholas if she wants. LOL.

P.S: Sorry for the deleted comment, I had made a big spelling mistake

yofed said...

Lol... well, my man doesn't like Victoria very much, so you'll probably be able to use it.... and even if I had a little Victoria, nothing keeps you from using the name too! I'd have no problem calling my son Jacob if I really wanted that name, even if a friend chose that name for her son...

asaathi said...

Since when do man have anything to say about the name of the child? Your not in one of those non traditional couple are you? ;-)

yofed said...

yuk!yuk! Well, at least I allow his to tell me what he hates.... and I wont choose that... that's pretty much the extent of his influence in the naming of a child... lol