Friday, May 20, 2005

The grand Pubba


The grand puba
Originally uploaded by Asaathi.
This is the grand Pubba, the leader of the enigmatic TBS. he was caught unaware while I was spying on a secret introduction ceremony held in a bar in downtown montreal a tuesday night. This person is of an obviously superior intellect not being limited to our strict and crazy fashion sences. Also while this might not be easy to see from the picture his glasses have lights on them, can you imagine the level of technologie required to make that?

Lastly this guy came in with the pink alien and spongebob squarepant, I think it says it all!

3 comments:

chaudes said...

mmm...well
I have posted some of
my photos here

chaudes said...

mmm...well
I have posted some of
my photos here

asaathi said...

I can't seem to get that link to work, I get a 404 error which probably means there is an error somewhere in it.