Saturday, May 14, 2005

Flying first class

I think I have been upgraded to first class… why do I say that you might ask. Well I got a second ticket with VIP access to the airport, in short I get a bar and very confortable seats while I wait for my plane and then my seat is in row 1… Which as you can imagine is the first row of the plane. Quite a novel experience, I will tell you all about it when I get a true connection. Well at least after the flight you know just so I can experience the thing. On a side note, I just realized that there is a small aircraft base right next to the airport, it must be Spanish with some of it on lease to the UN as I don’t belive the Spanish have F18 with American flag on the wings. Right now, I can see two Pavia-tornadio, fighter-bombers used by the Spanish, German and Italian if I remember correctly. They are relatively recent plane on part with the Canadian C/F-18.

No comments: