Wednesday, May 04, 2005

English presentation

I mumble.. a lot when I'm understress. So you can imagine that in a foreign language wich I'm not used to speaking (writing is allright but speaking is another matter entirely) I'm like talking like an spanish cow speaking french. It not pretty... now today I had to present my talk for the canaries at my supervisor and to an other student (native english speaker) well it went relatively well. I mumbled a lot but at least I could pronounce enought words for them to comment on my presentation. I still have a lot of work to do on it but at least now I know that I won't freeze up in front of the conference people.

So now... well I'll go back to praticing. with the tips they have given me I should give a pretty decent talk. or at least one that won't put me on some kind of don't let him come to any conference black list.

No comments: