Saturday, April 16, 2005

I'm a hopeless romantic

yes it true, I inheritated one of the geeks greatest flaw, I'm an hoepless romantic. Yes, that means I like those pathetic movies about the poor loser guy (or girl) that as a dull life and that by some twist of fate manage to meet the greatest girl (guy) in the univers, fall in love and live happilly ever after. Maybe it's cause I belive in love at first sight, in destiny in true love and all those mystical/fantasy mumbo jumbo. Maybe it's cause I like to think of myself as a chivalaric knights in shinning armor, or just that I belive that loves conquers all and all that stuff. Oh well that one side of my personality that I don't think I should change, maybe I'll meet a girl that belive as I do that looks great and with would love me back and live happilly ever after... or something like that.. it could happen no?

1 comment:

yofed said...

wow! I can't believe you believe in love at first sight while at the same time refusing the possibility that God might exist... I have a hard time to believe in God sometimes, but I would believe in him (or her, whatever you prefer!) rather than love at first sight....