Saturday, April 30, 2005

Fake reseach

From the begining of my bacc degree I noticed that physics student are "intimidating" to most people. A good exemple of this is the reaction one gets when answering the question: "so what do you do for a living?" with "I'm a physicist"... normally there is an akward silence lasting just long enought for a thunderclap and an dramatic theme music before the person find some way to change the subject usually by leaving the presence of said physicist. Apparantely that extant to astrophysicist as well. Luckily for me astrophysic is less scary then true physics cause when you get the change to explain what it does people are full of questions.

But the point remain that physics doesn't sell well to other people so to help my love life (well in fact just to be silly but my official reason sound better don't you agree), I,m asking you faithfull reader what fake research or work I should use when answering the question. comme on let me hear your funkiest suggestion. That kinda like Yofed story writing contest but with a different prize laughter for everyone!

No comments: