Friday, March 25, 2005

I can't draw today!

You know I'm not the greatest artist in the world (in fact if there ever was a list of all the artist based on talent I'll probably find myself way down on that list probably just before after a rock or a potted plant) but I do like to draw stuff... However since am not that good I need to pratice and if I don't pratice regulary I end up loosing what little talent I have. So somedays like today I decide to star praticing drawing again by drawing something (usually something I would want to be manga like but that is barely better then stick figures) and well I find that I can't draw anything ressembling well anything.

Anyway just feeling rantish about that and since I'm in an holiday (even if I do work sporadicly today) I thought I would share it. And beside one day I may decide to torture you with my drawing so I had to warn you ;-)

No comments: