Wednesday, March 30, 2005

All work and no play..

All work and no play makes asaathi(oh come on you didn't think I'll give my real name right now.. never before the 3rd cyberdate ;-) something something...
All work and no play makes asaathi (oh come on you didn't think I'll give my real name right now.. never before the 3rd cyberdate ;-) something something...
All work and no play makes asaathi(oh come on you didn't think I'll give my real name right now.. never before the 3rd cyberdate ;-) something something...
All work and no play makes asaathi(oh come on you didn't think I'll give my real name right now.. never before the 3rd cyberdate ;-) something something...
All work and no play makes asaathi(oh come on you didn't think I'll give my real name right now.. never before the 3rd cyberdate ;-) something something...

I was thinking of replacing something something by go crazy but that's been overdone, and beside everyone I know probably can tell you (right yofed?) that I don't need work or play to make me go crazy I was born that way... or was I born male and became crazy later... hmm anyway one the one or the other I don't know.

Note: lack of sleep cause weird post on blog. Do not judge people by post on blog, unless they post death threat cause then they'll be commiting a crime you know. And I sure wish they put a spellchecker somewhere on those blog thing mine is positively riddley with error! One last thing (for those secret services type reading): The salamader as left the kitten box. I repeat the salamender as left the kitten box. And no I'm not drunk.

1 comment:

yofed said...

You need sleep. Lack of sleep causes weakness. Mommy orders you to go to sleep. And (why not?) dream of me!lol